Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Art Lesson: Sketch Page of the Hemlock Tree.



For today's art lesson,
I sat out on the porch and sketched the hemlock tree on the far side of our small orchard.




Here is the view of the sketchbook.



 My tree trunk is a bit more swayed than the tree is,
but it was a fun tree to draw.




 Here is a sketch page to print if you would like.
It is free for use, just not for resale.




There is so much variety to trees.
Have you drawn or painted any trees lately?

Thanks for stopping by.



(To copy then sketch page, click on the image, right click, and then click on "copy".

Open up Microsoft Word and right click on the screen, and then click "paste".
 The image should paste onto the page.

You can then click "print" to print the sketch page.
If you have difficulties or suggestions, please let me know.)



3 comments:

  1. This painting of Bird of Paradise is a commission for clients who live in Thailand. I wish I could grow this plant in my garden, but unfortunately, it's much too cold where I live.best sewing machine for quilting

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally ? taking time and actual effort to make a very good article? but what can I say? I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.
    Sewing Machines Point

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you have to make this is a tapered Styrofoam shape in the size you want (to use as an armature) and some mint green and white marshmallows.personalised family tree

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.