Sunday, March 2, 2014

Educational Printable: Preposition List



Happy Sunday to you!

Today I am posting some grammar pages I created for my daughter to help her learn the prepositions
(There seems to be various lists of prepositions, so I printed the list that came up most commonly).

I created a black and white version for coloring...








and a colorized version.










These are free for use as long as they are not used for resale.

Thank you for stopping by!


(To copy these pages, click on the image, right click, and then click on "copy".

Open up Microsoft Word and right click on the screen, and then click "paste".
 The image should paste onto the page.

You can then click "print".
If you have difficulties or suggestions, please let me know.)


6 comments:

  1. Wow! These are adorable! There are a few on there that are not on our list from our grammar book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was kind of hard to decided which ones to include...several more from when I memorized the list. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. These are helpful.........and will be another list of them for the kids - a more fun list also. I copied it off for them. Thank you. :) Gentle Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Glad they are being used. I need to get my own kids reciting them. :)

      Delete
  3. I could not locate your email address. Just wanted you to know that today you've been featured on my weekly Welcome Wagon Friday, where I introduce new bloggers to my readers. You should be receiving visitors shortly. Welcome to our neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you!!! How wonderful. I have enjoyed visiting your blog as well. Thanks for the welcome!

      Delete

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.