Friday, October 4, 2013

Printable Stencil: Butterflies



Today I am sharing with you the stencils I created for my daughter's floor.

If you would like to use them as stencils, you can print them up on card stock paper,
cut out the inside of the butterflies, and use them for stencils as well.



(To print these onto card stock using Microsoft Word, click on the image you want to print,
right click on , and then click on "copy".

Open up Microsoft Word and right click on the screen, and then click "paste".

 The image should paste onto the page.

You can then click "print" to have them printed up.)









If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for stopping by.


Sharing at these fun blog parties:



2 comments:

  1. morning, I am #60, your newest follower...really enjoy your blog/home, so comforting.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.