Thursday, October 24, 2013

"What is On Your Workdesk" Wednesday 229


This week I am joining Stamping Ground and sharing
"What is on my Workdesk."



Because we school at home, the table is usually covered with school or crafts that the kids are creating.

For this reason, my work tends to be at different places around the room,
and I pull them out as I have a moment to work on them.



This pile of pieces have been base-coated this week.
I hope to make some signs for the Christmas craft sales coming up.


This basket has some recycled sweater that I am making into purses.
I worked on them at one point while I was listening to a program on the television with the kids.





These gourds and papier mache' will be painted with scenes to make ornaments.
 I just rounded them all up and gathered them in a box so I can get working on them.



 This easel is actually where I have "what I am working on,"
or attempt to work on, when I don't get distracted by the kids' needing help.
This is what I enjoy doing most.

 (I just recovered that chair, too.  It was in desperate need of some new material,
and it makes it so much nicer to work at the easel with a pretty chair.)

So far, I just have the sketch of the piano on the tracing paper,
the  measurements and the start of the outline.



When I am running out to take my daughter to her violin lesson, I grab my bag and work on these:

I finished the school counting page and am working on another verse page.


My son's birthday is coming up and I would like to squeeze in a card for him,
so I have these images I plan to work from.






This sketch of the cat is one I was working on this week, too.


I seem to have too many projects going on at once, but it works best when I have something to work on depending upon what the kids are doing and where I need to be.

Either that, or perhaps I need to work on my attention span.

What are you working on this week?


Thanks for stopping by!

Sharing this at:

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of snoops. You will become addicted at looking at other peoples desk. enjoy!. Francesca #66

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome - you will soon be totally addicted to this peeping - enjoy it! Your work spaces are busy, busy - trust you managed to get some of each done.
    Have a great week.
    Margaret #64

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.