Friday, October 11, 2013

Counting by 5's Chart



Hello!

I have found the need to create some charts for my kids for school this year
to help them with their memory work.

I thought I would post them on here so if anybody else needs something like them,
they can print them up to use as well.


I am posting an uncolored bugs version as well as a colored bugs version.









You are welcome to use them for personal use,
just not for resale.

Thanks for stopping by!



(To copy these pages, click on the image, right click, and then click on "copy".

Open up Microsoft Word and right click on the screen, and then click "paste".
 The image should paste onto the page.

You can then click "print".
If you have difficulties or suggestions, please let me know.)



Linking to these blogs:
Funkyjunkinteriors

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing them! I've been trying to teaching counting by 5s to my daughter so this visual representation will come in handy!

    Found you at the Modest Mom's link-up.

    Keri @ Growing in His Glory.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.