Monday, September 2, 2013

Ten Commandments Coloring Pages - #2


Hello.

Today I am posting the 2nd of the Ten Commandments from the verses in Exodus 20.

These verses were long,
so I made several pages to break them up.

You are free to use these for your children or Sunday school classes or such,
but please don't use them for resale.

I plan to have a coloring contest using these in the next couple weeks,
so I am hoping some kids will join in for that and have some fun coloring these.

I also made colorized versions of these with my Copic markers for anybody who wants them already done.


Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.

(To copy these coloring pages, click on the image, right click, and then click on "copy".

Open up Microsoft Word and right click on the screen, and then click "paste".

 The image should paste onto the page.

You can then click "print" to use them as coloring pages.

If you have difficulties or suggestions, please let me know.)










 






 








(If you want Ten Commandment Coloring Pages #1 click >HERE<)
(If you want Ten Commandments Coloring Page #3 click >HERE<).



Sharing this post at: 
Notjustahousewife.net
 Funkyjunkinteriors.net
Time-warp-wife.blogspot.com
Abowlfulloflemons.net
Astrollthrulife.net
Sugarbeecrafts.com
Hiphomeschoolmoms.com



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just put together your images to print out a coloring book for my little guys:) Here is the link so others can download it on google docs if you want: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwUOAUPUSqCpNTRweGpWTVk2ajQ/edit?usp=sharing

    They just need to have the link (above) to download. Feel free to use it. If you don't want to use it, just delete this comment and no one will see it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! This will work until I get things figured out better, I think.

      Delete
  3. I take these commandments to heart and endeavor to live everyday with grace. You have done a wonderful job of illustrating their meaning. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.