Sunday, September 1, 2013

Vintage Illustrations: Fishing.


Hello, friends!

Today I am sharing some fishing illustrations I found in a late 1800's magazine.


This is a busy ad.


Here is the image cleaned up in black and white.






Here it is antiqued.



I then cropped it and created just the bottom part of the image.



Here is the bottom part antiqued.



I thought the fish alone looked like a fun image.





And then I took off some of the wording.





Lastly, I decided the hand holding the fishing pole might look great alone.










These images are free for use.

I think we all know somebody who loves to sit with a fishing rod and catch a hungry fish.

I have to admit I wish I had more time for it myself.
What about you?  Do you enjoy a quiet day at the lake with a fishing pole?


Have a great week 
and
thank you for stopping by.


 Sharing at:

3 comments:

  1. GREAT images- I so love them! Pinning them now- thanks so much for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, Laura...and YAY for pinning! :)

      Delete
  2. love vintage graphics, so great for the guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.