Monday, September 23, 2013

Coloring Pages for the Ten Commandments #5



Hello.

Here is the coloring page for the Ten Commandments,
Commandment #5.







This one is different.
The kids can fill in the facial features of their own parents.


Here is one that is done in case somebody may want a colorized version for use in Sunday School or something like that.





Of course, parents come in every look there is,
so you may have to draw one up in the style you like if your parents don't look like mine.
(Smile).

I thought about doing a few different colorized ones up,
but I would have to make such a variety.

If you would like a specific look,
just let me know in the comments, and I can do one up for you as you like.






You may print these up as you need them,
just don't use them for resale.

Thanks so much and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.