Friday, September 13, 2013

Free Vintage Image: Bicycle Advertisement/Bike.


Hello!

With the weekend here and such beautiful weather
(at least in our area),
it will be very tempting not to hop on the bike and take a ride with my daughter.

She's always game for a bike ride...
always asking me to join her for one.



It is so enjoyable, but the apples are incredible on our tree this year,
and I already have a crate in the kitchen waiting for me to cut up and put in the dehydrator.

Still, I think a bike ride is going to win out sometime this weekend.

I found the above advertisement in the back of an old magazine from the later 1800's.



Here it is cleaned up in black and white and...



 the antiqued version.
I am posting a blue version as well,
because my daughter picked out this color for me to made a project for her room.

Can you guess what it is for?

I'll try to finish it soon to show you.

Here is a cropped image of just the bicycle.



Finally, an antiqued bike, too.





Have you been on a bike ride lately.

It does something to the heart,
I mean, beside the exercise part of it.

It just makes one feel a bit like a kid again,
don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by and have a memorable weekend.

(These images are old enough to not be copy-righted, as far as I know,
so use them as you wish).

Linking up to these blog parties:
Funkyjunkinteriors.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.