Sunday, July 21, 2013

Flower Painted Plant Stand





 Paint can be used with different tools to get the look one is looking for.


I had this little cart plant shelf that had some water damage on the top and decided to paint it for a renewed look.




 After base-coating it with white, I decided on a flowered pattern and picked one to use as my model.







 I used a simple household item to paint the flowers.
Can you guess what it was?




If you come back in the middle of the week, I will share with you what it was
and the very easy process used to paint them that anybody can do
(my three year old wanted to try and I helped her paint one of them, which gave her much happiness).

I'll be sure to add a picture of the cart in the daylight, too, when the sun seems to make the flowers bloom brighter, both the painted ones and the real.


Thanks for stopping by!


Sharing at these fun blog parties:

2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty and creative. I love it. . I would love for you to link to my Inspire Me party that is ongoing. http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2013/07/174th-inspire-me-tuesday.html Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so great and beautiful. This post is so inspirational. I would love it if you would share this today at our WIW linky party. I hope you can join us! Thanks for hosting!

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.