Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Card for You on Mother's Day.


Well, Mother's Day just slipped away,
but I am going to post the finished piece I began last week anyhow.



I am sorry I didn't keep up with the schedule I posted in my "About" page.
I will work at being better at it.  I had two large plant sales I participated in and was consumed with getting my plants ready.  Now I can breathe a sigh of relief since they are over.

(Above is the work I had begun last time we met here.)


Once I had changed a few things and traced over the work with Copic liner pens, I came up with this:



If you would like, you may use this image
 by yourself or your children if you happen to need a mother/baby card.


 My husband told me I could pick out some Copic markers for my mother's day present (YIPPEE!!!).
I have wanted them for years, so I am enjoying experimenting with them.

I colored the image with them.




You may also use the colored version above, if you like.


I hope you had a refreshing weekend.
Thanks for stopping in!



(My artwork here is free for you to print up for personal use;
 please, do not use it on items to sell.)



4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Tonya! Thank you for the mother prints of your friend... I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these! So generous of you to let us use them! They would both make great gifts/cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these! So generous of you to let us use them! They would both make great gifts/cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.