Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Free Vintage Spring Sheep Illustration.


This week I thought I'd share a vintage print from an old book I have
called Play Days (the same book as last week when I shared the cow scene).




The curious birds share a greeting with the sheep under the canopy of spring flowers along an old wooden fence.

I cleaned it up a bit and created an antiqued colored image
and a black and white.

 My sister-in-law raises sheep and there are always a few newborns
when we spend the day with her on Easter Sunday.


Is there anything that speaks of springtime like little lambs?


It is free of copyright, as far as I know,
so enjoy them on cards or however else you'd like to use them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.