Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Creatures Kids' Coloring Page.


Happy Weekend to you!

I made up a picture for kids to color.
Feel free to click on any of the images you'd like to use
and print them up.*





If you have the kids color the flowers and flower stems first,
that should help them to see the message that the creatures are trying to share.




 Here is a sample done with water colors...





and another done with color pencils.

This is a borderless, brightened version I cleaned up with my computer.

My daughter wanted me to share hers with you, too. :)


Have a wonderful weekend!


*(I find if I right click on them, press copy image,
I can then open up Word and copy onto there.
Or I can open up "File" on my computer, hit print, and it will print directly from there.  If you have any problems or questions, just let me know.)

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.