Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I Do on Pails of Paint.

Green.



Orange.


 Pink.




Red. 


Colors.  We live in a world of colors.  God saw fit to create not only colors, but hues and intensities in colors, saturation and brightness, moods.

Every color lives in its own grand standing.

Each color brings so much to our lives.

I love colors.


This blog is my attempt to share my love for art: colors, pencil, lines, shapes, shades, form, ink, paint...and it's many uses in life.

I hope to teach art tips every week, for you, your children, whoever wants to step in and sketch and grow.

I plan to share the art of others...old and new.

I hope to include art uses around the house, creations for my kids and my home.

And of course, I'd love to hear from you, your tips and ideas.

Welcome to and be careful to step around the
Pails of Paint.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.