Friday, April 12, 2013

Girl in the Garden Free Vintage Image.


The warmth of spring has finally come to my area,
so I have been out in the flower beds digging and moving plants around.

I thought I would share some vintage images I found that spoke of the fun of gardening.

Here is the original of an old book illustration from the late 1800's.



 I cleaned it up and made an antigued image as well as a black and white.



I found the following illustration at the top of a chapter and cleaned it up as well.




Feel free to use these illustrations as you would like.

They are not copyrighted, as far as I know.

Have a fabulous weekend.
  I hope to find myself spending more hours out in my gardens.

3 comments:

  1. Just found your site-now following. I am off to check out more of your stuff. I love these garden images by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All things considered, what is the point in acquiring furniture that goes on for quite a long time however has a pitiful appearance? garden furniture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Self-assertive and amazing in equal measures, a must read.
    my furniture restoration blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.