Saturday, November 9, 2013

Free Vintage Images: Birds with Nest, Water Scene, Country Road.




Hello!

Here is a fun page I found in one of my old late 1800's books.



It isn't spring here right now,
but I needed a nice image for some tags,
so I edit\ted this image into separate images for the one I wanted.



I used these birds on my price tags for my craft sale pieces.


Here is is antiqued.


 This part is so pretty on its own, too.
 



 Finally,
here is the man walking up the road.

 What a peaceful walk.
I would love to walk there; wouldn't you?

 You are free to use these images as you'd like.


Thanks for stopping by and have a happy weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Such beautiful scenes. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! I like to create different vintage style images, adding to them some vectors from http://www.cannypic.com/ to achieve something special.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.