Monday, November 4, 2013

Update: Getting Ready for Christmas Crafts


Hello!
I am sorry I disappeared for a few days.
I took a week off to work on crafts as the deadline for one of the Christmas craft shows I sell at
sort of snuck up on me.
Here are some things I have been working on.



 Cinnamon ornaments.







The kids have made a fun assortment of perler bead ornaments.
This is a cow pattern I made. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Painted wooden ornaments.





  Snowmen made from vitamin bottles and juice bottles
(I will be explaining them soon in my "12 Days of Home-made Christmas Crafts").







 Slates, paintings, and cereal box Christmas trees.





And a variety of other painted crafts.
It's fun to get into the Christmas spirit a little early.
I'll be back again soon!




5 comments:

  1. I love your ornaments + everything else. Do you have an stay shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya,

    I love the ornaments and such that you have been working on. I have been a little out of it for the last couple of weeks too. I am feeling very overwhelmed lately. So many ideas, so little time. And here I am looking at your lovely crafts and just dying to make some myself. I guess I am making my own headaches, wouldn't you say?

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cow ornaments-I may have to make some of these for a friend. The nativity is great too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.