Thursday, April 17, 2014

Coloring Page: Easter.


Hello.


Today I am sharing a coloring page in celebration of Easter.
Today is actually Good Friday and it is impossible for me not to think about the pain Jesus suffered on the cross for the sin of the world,
for me.

My daughter has this verse in  her school curriculum as a memory verse, so I made this page for her to color and thought it perfect for Easter as well.






Here is also a colorized version I did with Copic markers.






These are free for use, as long as they are not used for resale.

Happy Easter to you!
(or Resurrection Sunday, as it is sometimes preferred to be called).




(To copy these coloring pages, click on the image, right click, and then click on "copy".

Open up Microsoft Word and right click on the screen, and then click "paste".
 The image should paste onto the page.

You can then click "print" to use them as coloring pages.

If you have difficulties or suggestions, please let me know.)





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the coloring page. I sent it to my grandchildren. Praise God that Jesus paid the price for our eternal life!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! If you have a question, I'll try to answer it.